Not all of these symptoms are obvious, but all are very important. If you find one of them, it makes sense not to postpone a visit to the doctor.
Of course, only a complete medical examination will help to make an accurate diagnosis. But it is possible to suspect what is wrong with health, and not to let unscrupulous doctors “divorce” you into imaginary diseases, if you carefully observe yourself
1. Hair suddenly became dull, and brittle – urgently replenish the body with B vitamins (eat beef liver, whole grains, eggs), and vitamin E (vegetable oils, olives).
But suddenly they make their hair greasy:
– Hidden problems with the intestines (this is often associated with improper absorption of vitamin D and fats, usually accompanied by acne on the forehead and chin).
– Violations of the autonomic nervous system (what is popularly called vetovascular dystonia). This leads to a deterioration in thermoregulation, hence the perspiration and greasiness of the hair. In this case, urgently sleep off and put your nerves in order!
If a whole tuft of hair remains on the comb, this is one of the signs of a hidden inflammatory process in the body. There is some focus on the infection (most often it turns out to be untreated cystitis, tonsillitis, or problems with the pancreas). You need to find out the reason for bypassing a general blood test, biochemistry, and a blood test for C-reactive protein – it is he who most accurately indicates the presence of latent inflammation, says endocrinologist Natalya Gridasova.
2. The face is pale, but under the eyes are “picturesque” lilac shadows? These are manifestations of chronic fatigue. Get your work done on weekends immediately, and sign up for a swim and a relaxing massage. Leave rigid diets – lean on chocolate, citrus fruits, and nuts.
Also, the cause of chronic fatigue can be viruses of the herpes group (in fact, the herpes simplex itself, as well as the Epstein-Barr virus).
3. Show your tongue. Healthy – pale pink, if it is lined with white bloom – check the stomach and intestines, yellowish – the liver, has a bluish tint – the heart can be naughty.
4. Blood vessels burst in the eyes – let’s hope that this is from overstrain of the eye muscles. Then drops as vine or blefarogel will help. If this happens regularly and is not associated with increased stress, an increase in intraocular pressure or problems with cerebral circulation is possible. It makes sense to see a neurologist.
If the whites of the eyes have acquired a yellowish tint, this is a clear symptom of a malfunction of the liver or gallbladder. Most often we are talking about overload, but it can also be a symptom of fatty hepatosis (that is, fatty liver, according to statistics, up to 30% of the adult population of Russia suffers from it). The liver increases because it accumulates an excessive amount of fat, but the patient is not bothered by anything – there is no pain. At the same time, fatty hepatosis can lead to very serious and unexpected, at first glance, consequences – diabetes mellitus and even myocardial infarction.
5. Lower eyelids swell in the morning. This is how the kidneys or the bladder signal their ill health: either you reload them with salty-fat-smoked beer at night, or you have caught an infection.
In the region of the nasolabial triangle, bluish shadows lie, the lips become pale, and the face is puffy, while shortness of breath occurs after a sharp load – check your heart.
6. Have there been several new moles on your body lately? This is an occasion to visit a dermatologist (the risk of skin cancer increases). In addition, moles are a projection of problems with the internal organ over which they appeared, says dermatologist Olga Chervinskaya. For example, a rash of small moles on your right side may indicate that you have a liver problem.
7. Swelling is found on the neck, previously loose collars began to press uncomfortable. I need to go to an endocrinologist. Possible overactive thyroid. Also, thyroid problems are characterized by sudden weight loss, increased irritability, and mood swings from euphoric joy to tearfulness and apathy.
8. For women: any changes in the shape, the color of the skin of the breast, the appearance of “goosebumps” on it, the appearance of seals, discharge from the nipples – immediately run to the mammologist!
In men, an increase in the mammary glands indicates a specific hormonal disorder associated with an increase in female hormones – estrogen. Sometimes this happens with diabetes.
9. Swelling, soreness, the chilliness of the small joints of the hands – a sign of polyarthritis, rheumatism. Swelling of large joints – knees, elbows – is a symptom of arthritis. The beginning of the development of arthrosis or coxarthrosis (destruction of the cartilaginous tissue of the joints) is signaled by: night arching pains in the legs and falling on one leg when walking. And after sitting for a long time, the sensitivity in the problem leg decreases and it takes time to stretch it. To find out exactly what is happening with the joints, you first need an x-ray, says orthopedist Sergey Goryachev. Joint problems develop slowly, which is why people often delay the start of treatment. But there will be no reverse: if the joint began to collapse, it will not go away on its own, and there is no remedy that will completely cure arthrosis. Therefore, it is important not to bring to the endoprosthesis surgery, but to extend the period,
10. Are your calves swollen? By the evening (especially if you spent the whole day on your feet) it’s from fatigue, and then simple things will help: lie down for about 20 minutes, place a couple of large pillows under your feet, take a bath with sea salt and a relaxing massage. If edema occurs more often, legs buzz and hurt at night, spider veins appear on the skin and veins swell, this is varicose veins, which, if started, are dangerous for the development of chronic venous insufficiency, warns vascular surgeon Alexei Zudin. Ankles and ankles often swell with heart failure, and persistent swelling that occurs regardless of the fluid you drink can be one of the signs of incipient type 2 diabetes.
Leave a Comment