Belching, hiccups, and farts can cause laughter, embarrassment, and even anger. But especially the fart!
What do you know about farts besides the fact that they stink and come from the butthole?
Here are 12 facts everyone should know:
1. Men fart more than women.
2. The average person farts 14 times a day.
3. These 14 bunches are enough to inflate a balloon.
4. Do not be shy about gases, because this is a sign of a healthy esophagus. If you never fart, see your doctor.
Also Read : 10 Signs That Your Body Is Crying for Help
5. Farts are made up of hydrogen sulfide, which protects against mitochondrial damage.
6. Sniffing gases is good, so take a deep breath next time!
7. Women’s farts stink more because women accumulate more hydrogen sulfide. But they are more useful to inhale!
8. The speed of gases can reach 3m/s.
9. If the vases have a very tight sphincter, then you fart louder because gases pass through a narrow opening at a high speed.
10. Gum and cola fart more, so hide these foods from those with flatulence.
Also Read : Here Are 9 Warning Signs You Have Blocked Arteries
11. Most of the gases come out in a dream.
12. Of the animals, termites fart the most. Further in descending order are camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants, and dogs (especially Labradors and Retrievers).
Leave a Comment